Terms & Conditions
Re-Installation of an existing airconditioner
The cost of a standard installation includes the following:
Up to 3 meters of refrigerant piping, drain pipe and cable
Outdoor mounting bracket (if required)
Installation to a maximum height of 3metres above ground level
Drilling of one hole for piping
Holes will be filled but not painted
We will quote for all costs in addition to the 3 meter installation which will include but are not limited to the following:
Any required piping and cabling in addition to the piping and cabling referred to above, or electrical connection to the main switchboard
Travelling expenses in the event of the installation being out of a 50km radius from where the unit was bought
Any other extras, including but not limited to:
external isolators and additional electrical work required
any additional refrigerant piping, insulation, drain pipe and cable
trunking to cover piping
Uninstall of existing unit
Any Additional Changes Made by the Client.
If working on heights above 5m is required, the end user will be charged for scaffolding and outdoors will need to be placed at lower positioning for safety of technicians and for future maintenance of units
Please note costs of isolators and a condensate pump are not included in the installation fee.
Quotation to be sent for uninstall & reinstall of an existing airconditioning unit.
The Aircon Centre will not be held liable should an airconditioner not work after re-installation.
No Warranty on reinstallation of existing airconditioners.
Warranty will be void if airconditioner is not serviced every 6 months - environment dependent.
Units installed by The Aircon Centre may only be worked on by us. If another contractor works on airconditioner the warranty will be void.
Servicing and/or repairs
1. The service of a unit does not include the replacement of any part or parts needed to repair the air- conditioning unit, unless otherwise specified. Gas not included in a service unless otherwise specified.
2. The service does not include the repair of any unit during the service or after the service has been completed.
3. A separate quote will be given to repair or replace any part needed for the air conditioning unit.
4. A 12 month workmanship warranty from date of repair on mechanical parts. This is subject services carried out every 3-6 months before the warranty expires. This is environment and working conditions dependent.
5. Should services be booked and one or more unit needs repairs:
An invoice will be generated for small onsite repairs done. Should parts be needed a quotation will be sent. Payment will not be withheld for additional repairs if needed.
8. IF THE LABOUR HOURS ARE LONGER THAN QUOTED THE FINAL INVOICE WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Quotation done per clients specifications.
2. Any changes done by the client to the existing quotation will incur additional costs and will be added to the final invoice.
3. Terms of payment – Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 working days and delivery confirmed by way of e-mail/telephonic confirmation using your generated order number as a reference. Standard delivery takes place 1-4 working days from date of payment.
4. There will be no retention what-so-ever on this agreement.
5. We offer a 12 month workmanship warranty from date of installation. This is subject services carried out every 6 months before the warranty expires. This is environment and working conditions dependent.
6. LG Standard warranty of 60 months on compressor subject to 6 monthly services taking place on the air conditioning unit. (Compressor 10 years on residential inverter)
7. SAMSUNG Standard warranty of 60 months on compressor subject to 6 monthly services taking place on the air-conditioning unit (Compressor 10 years on residential inverter)
8. ALLIANCE Standard warranty of 36 months on compressor subject to 6 monthly services taking place on the air-conditioning unit.
9. All goods installed remain the property of THE AIRCON CENTRE (PTY) LTD until full payment has been received.
10. The Aircon Centre (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to remove any units installed if full payment has not been received within 7 days of installation.
11. PLEASE NOTE IF YOUR UNIT IS NOT SERVICED EVERY 6 MONTHS THE WARRANTY WILL BE VOID.
12. There is an additional charge for installations done over a weekend and/or after hours.
13. Cancellation fee of 10% admin fee will be levied on any goods once payment has been received.
DELAYING DEPOSIT PAYMENT MAY RESULT IN THE INSTALLATION/SERVICE/REPAIR DATE CHANGING. INSTALLATIONS ON NEW UNITS ARE DONE 3 TO 5 DAYS AFTER DEPOSIT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
WHILE STOCKS LAST
In general, you can return an unwanted product to us provided:
it is undamaged and unused
it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
it is not missing any accessories or parts; and
Contact us or email us within 7 days of delivery to you;
Collection fee & 10% admin fee will be charged accordingly.
Once an airconditioner has been installed it cannot be exchanged for a larger / smaller airconditioner.
Changes to T&C
The Aircon Centre Reserves the right to change our Terms & conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions regularly.
- VISA, MASTERCARD / Debit Cards
- EFT Payments
PCI compliant and 3DSecure-ready